PHASES OF THE PROJECT
PHASE 1 :Preliminary Design
- Evaluate the provided inputs for a simple cost-effective design.
- 5 Conceptual design sketches will be provided to freeze the design of the developing product. Based on the feedback for the sketches further improvement will be done on the sketch itself if needed.
PHASE 2 :Detailed design
- The detailed 3D modeling will be done.
- Manufacturability and easy assembly studies have to be carried out on the design.
- Work with the client for any other further clarification or feature requirements.
- Conduct a full tolerance analysis where needed.
- Have drawings and components quoted to build a detailed system cost.
PHASE 3 :Initial Prototyping
- Order parts and items for the initial prototype build.
- Perform initial testing (does it fit together/work etc.).
- Work with the client and any other appropriate entity on fully testing the system.
- Create any necessary manufacturing documentation and procedures.
PHASE 4 :Production Build and Manufacturing Setup
Following Production and prototyping facilities available at our end.
- Assist with assembly and build documents.
- Create procedures for creating a smooth, logical and efficient workflow for productions.
- Continue to work with ongoing production needs.
- 3D Printing
- Vacuum Casting
- Reaction Injection Molding
- Sheet metal prototyping
- Plastic Injection Molding
- Sheet metal fabrication.
General Inputs Required
- We need either of the following files of the PCB for us to work on the enclosure like DXF, DWG, STEP or Gerber File
- IP Ratings-We can suggest IP Rating based on the application of the product.
- Number of ports of switches that has to be on the physical design.
- Overall Dimensional Constraints.
- Mounting Provisions if any.
- We will suggest the material based on the application.
- Finish of the product ( Matte or Glossy)